For clients and students that are interested in a more intimate business experience. The business problem is crafted into an internship project that meets fall, spring, or summer internship guidelines for colleges and universities.
- Obodo will recruit and interview all potential internship candidates.
- All interns or teams will be matched to a project based on skills, abilities, business interest(s) and scale of the project.
- Each group will be assigned a professional mentor to work with their project.
- Each intern or group will complete a training module for their internship.
- An Obodo representative will also provide interns with resources that will better aid their development of the final project for the client.
- The deliverable for this project is a business brief with recommendations and measurable goals.
- Obodo will work with students to secure college or high school credit, and will assist student communication with departments and/or career centers.
Click here to learn more about our internship offerings.
Click here to view available internships.
Click here if you are interested in an internship with The Obodo Project.