Thank you for your interest in our student programs. We hope that we are providing students with the opportunity to achieve more applicable business experience in order to educate the future of entrepreneurship and business. Here are some of the benefits of working with The Obodo Project:
- We match you to organizations that match your skills and interests.
- If you have less experience, we provide you with the opportunity to show your ability to think in with our case study program.
- Your project (whether case or internship) is eligible for Obodo Awards at the end of the year, which include, cash, prizes, and scholarships.
- We provide you with assistance on how to enter your experience onto your resume.
- To maximize the benefit of the internship, we drive students to receive academic credit from their university for both paid and unpaid internships.
- We provide you with a mentor that guides you through the length of your internship and beyond.
- We will monitor your internship so that it matches the constraints of your school program.
- During your internship, an Obodo Representative will work with you to find resources to help you better complete your project.
Case Study Benefits
- Professional experience with less of the time. You are helping real organizations solve real problems from the comfort of your home, dorm, or library.
- You can build a team to complete cases. Get your friends, clubs, and organizations involved in completing a case!
- Case studies allow for more imagination. Instead of a report, some case deliverables may be a YouTube video or a power point deck.