As we are trying to kick off 2017 in the best way imaginable, we are searching for interns to help us reach the TOP!
We are seeking students that are interested in receiving school credit for a virtual internship. We will work with your school to ensure that you get what you deserve!
We are currently seeking interns for the following concentrations:
- Business Administration/Management
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Human Resources
- Marketing, Advertising, and Sales
- Non-Profit Management
- Social Media Management/Marketing
- Writing/ Blogging/ Web Content
- Work with a group of other interns on a program with strategic recommendations for Obodo programs
- Engage in research in your area of interest
- Engage in training to develop project management, analytical, and strategic skills in order to apply your academic knowledge to practice
We are looking for high school students (juniors and seniors) and college students of all levels that desire to increase their business knowledge. We only ask the following:
- That you are capable of working independently, yet capable to collaborate with your peers and Obodo Project staff
- Have a strong interest in entrepreneurship and/or aspire to apply your learning to corporate settings
- Fit with the spirit and mission of The Obodo Project
We look forward to working with you all, TOP Students!